We buy so many things unnecessarily to store small stuff, but what we don’t do is use our minds. Yep, being a little creative can get the job done as well as save a few bucks. This doesn’t require much, just simple ordinary things that are very easily available at your home!
These brilliant ideas will help you use ordinary things in a different way!
1. If your clothes are dirty and smelly and you need to carry them with you, keep a bar of soap in the bag. It will get rid of the smell.
2. An empty egg carton can be a really nice holder for the Christmas ornaments when you’re not using them.
3. Want to polish your car headlights? Just use toothpaste and your job is done!
4. A simple nail filer can help you get rid of the stains from your suede shoes.
5. If you’re having trouble opening the lid of the jar, use a spoon as a lever and you’ll be able to open it in no time.
6. This trick will definitely save space in your pantry, use your file holder to stack cans and Voila!
7. You don’t have to worry about losing these small things, just use a magnet and these will stay in one place.
8. You can easily carry your shoes with you without getting dirt on your clothes, just out than in your shower cap and carry them along with your clothes.
9. No need of buying a separate box to keep your earrings in place, use an old cheese grater and hang your earrings in them.
10. It becomes boring when you have to work in the kitchen without any background music to keep your energy up, well, you can simply use your towel holders to fix your tab in the wall and not miss out on your favorite shows while you’re working!
11. This is definitely one of the most ordinary things, Instead of buying zippers use the top of the packet and tie the leftovers up.
12. You can get yourself a perfect manicure by just using an elastic band.
13. No more searching for the open end of the seal tape, just place a paper clip on the open end when you’re done working for the time being.
14. To sharpen your blunt scissors make few cuts on an aluminum foil.
15. You can use your car spoiler as your picnic table!
16. Have some Legos lying around? use them to hold your keys or cable.