True love doesn’t have an expiration date, if you really love someone you never really stop loving them. Days turn into months and months turn into years, but the love never fades. Through thick and thin real couples stick together and prove that real love lasts forever.
These couples prove that no matter what happens true love lasts forever!
1. Their wedding photo of 60 years ago and now. Truly, love didn’t fade away at all. via
2. 60 years of marriage celebrated in a 58-year-old home that they build together.
3. Being together with the one you love is a blessing, and being together for a lifetime is definitely beyond words.
4. This couple has been married for 52 years and is still happy together.
5. They say with time love tends to fade away. I say if it’s true it only gets stronger with each passing day.
6. 50 years of being together and still being head over heels in love. Possible isn’t it?
7. The picture was taken on their wedding day, and at the same exact place after 60 years of togetherness.
8. 70 years of being together and still being smitten by each other. Love isn’t dead folks, we seem to have forgotten how to cherish the ones we love.
9. Though old age seems to be catching up on them, they are still madly in love with each other.
10. This couple had to elope from Mexico because their families thought this wouldn’t last. But this was 68 years ago.
11. Being together for over half a century isn’t something that everybody can do. But, when it’s true time flies with wings of a thunderbird on it’s back.
12. This couple went to visit the same place where they met 60 years ago.
13. This generation of people seems to get bored just a few months into a relationship. And here they are celebrating their 66 years of marriage.
14. Married for 60 years already. Counting more years for the lovers.
15. Reliving their wedding day’s cake cutting ceremony on their 60th anniversary, Definitely couple goals!
16. Well, 60 years definitely marks a long milestone in a relationship. But with smiles like those, I’d say it has been one hell of a ride!
17. Who knew the Prom couple would stay together for 60 years!
18. Memories, especially with the love of your life has got to bring a smile on your face.
19. By far the best picture ever! I hope one day I can be as happy as they are!