The world is a huge place with too many countries in different parts and too many people who have different appearances, languages, fashion sense, traditions and what not. What unites them is the basic needs and that everyone needs a roof to live under and a bedroom to live in. There might be cultural differences in that as well some people might use a bed and some might just not use beds and sleep on a mattress. There are different needs in the life of people according to the places they live as well. Some might need an AC to cover for the scorching heat in their countries where some people living in extremely cold areas live on heaters on natural fires. All these diversities make this world an amazing place and unite us as the human race.
Below are people who show pictures of their bedroom and lives:
1. Manyatta, Kenya, Ezekiel, 22–Year-Old Warrior.
The tribal culture is way different than anything you’ll see below.
2. La Paz, Bolivia, Marcello, 18-Year-Old High School Student.
A different part of the world or not, a highschoolers room is always gonna be this messed up!
3. Tehran, Iran, Elahe, 29-Year-Old Painter.
The velvet in everything is an Iranian touch and what it’s famous for as well.
4. Kathmandu, Nepal, Pema, 22-Year-Old Buddhism Student.
One of the oldest and the wisest religions on the planet as well as one with strict time tables.
5. Zhambyl, Kazakhstan, Zhalay, 18-Year-Old High School Student.
He’s living with just basic necessities and technically not even a walled room.
6. Paris, France, Joseph, 30-Year-Old Artist.
A true artist never disappoints.
7. Bucharest, Romania, Andreea, 24-Year-Old Civil Engineer.
As civilized as one can expect someone to be, even the littered books are in order.
8. Tokyo, Japan, Ryoko, 25-Year-Old Information Technology Engineer.
I can definitely see too much pink in her room, and that’s pretty normal for girls nowadays.
9. Berlin, Germany, Maja, 22-Year-Old Architecture Student.
Germany has one of the best houses on the planet and then comes an architect student who has everything with art already on it.
10. Saint Catherine, Egypt, Mohamed, 18-Year-Old Student Of Traditional Medicine.
Traditional medicines look so much more trusting than the classic packets we use.
11. Paris, France, Derek, 30-Year-Old Movie Director.
With all those movie cassettes spread out in his room, I can assure he’s into his job.
12. Madhya Pradesh, India, Asha, 17-Year-Old Homemaker.
Life in India is too hard and it starts at a very early stage and you can figure that out from this bedroom.
13. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saleh, 30-Year-Old Human Resources Officer.
Yes, people at those levels also want to share their lives and bedroom with everyone.
14. Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, Claudio, 24-Year-Old Archivist.
His bedroom is full of stuff he’s collecting from god knows when.