Being kind doesn’t need a lot of effort. But, for somebody your kindness can mean a huge deal, it can be a simple gesture for you, but this will be remembered by the other person for a lifetime. Well, acts like these keep restoring my faith in humanity!
These simple acts of kindness prove that humanity is still left in us!
1. The crowd lifted him up so he could enjoy the concert too.
2. The Tour de France trophy can surely wait, but this chance will never come by again, to do something good selflessly is the ultimate reward.
3. As long as there are humans like these on Earth, humanity will never truly die.
4. Returning someone to where they belong instead of clicking selfies and letting the creature die is what differentiates humans from dumbwits.
5. This woman is suffering from arthritis and so this man stepped into her aid. You did a good thing, man!
6. It only takes one step to be kind to someone whether it’s an animal or a human or a bird.
7. This man is truly a gentleman, you go bro!
8. The neighborhood park set up swings with wheelchair accommodations so that the kids don’t feel left out.
9. The officers took responsibility for feeding and taking care of the baby while the paramedics prepped her mother to take her to the hospital.
10. This lady used to visit the neighborhood book store for 15 years to read books, the store finally got a sofa for her to sit and read comfortably for as long as she wanted to.
11. A young kid parked his bicycle in the exact same spot for a year so somebody made a private parking spot for him.
12. 12 Trucks stayed under the bridge side by side to prevent a man from committing suicide.
13. Somebody built a house with blankets and a bowl of food for the stray cats so that they can keep calm during the winters.
14. An anonymous customer paid for another who was in the restaurant with his wife and baby to celebrate his wife’s birthday.
15. The kids from the locality put up these jackets so that those in need could use them during the harsh winters.
16. Kindness doesn’t require an age, if it’s in you, it’ll reflect in our actions from a very young age.